5.31.2015

Boracay, Philippines [Part 2]

Is ^that^ paradise or what?! I cannot get over the beautiful, clear water! During our time in Boracay we took a boat ride around the island (it's a tiny island) and to a couple even smaller nearby islands. We stopped a beach, jumped off some cliffs, swam in a cove and did a bit of snorkeling. Lucy actually slept most of the first boat trip we did, so we did it again another day. Only one person can snorkel at a time or jump off things, etc when you've got a baby! Plus, it was just fun. 
There's 3 diving boards there-I started on the shorter one and worked my way up with Duke's encouragement. And then I did it like 3 more times! Scared me every single time. It was 10 meters which is like 33 ft. Not too shabby.
Duke jumping
swimming in the pretty cove
I don't think I mentioned it in my last post-but we stayed on White Beach-Station 3 and this was our hotel above. Steal of a deal I tell ya! We loved it.
Lucy sleeping..again. She basically missed half the vacation ;)
buried lucy in the sand. I think she liked it.
breakfast every morning. Plus an omlette. Take me back to all the fruit!!!
I have a serious thing for palm trees.
Also- fresh, yummy coconut water. I am a fan.
I finally decided hair pulled back in a braid is the way to go on beach days. It might be because i'm a little obsessed with braids lately. It's mostly Barefoot Blonde's fault (the blogger). She makes me want braids all day everyday!!
Swooning over those palm trees. One more Boracay post to come!

14 comments:

  1. The mangos in the Philippines are THE BEST. Your vacation looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are. I was/am obsessed! And thanks it was fun! A beautiful country :)

      Delete
  2. AMAZING photos! So glad you guys got lots of family time in. The water there looks so divine and yup I definitely want to go now :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Haha, yup, gonna have to put it on your list ;)

      Delete
  3. I keep meaning to go, just haven't found the time yet :( The photos are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you make it there. You'll love it!! And thank you!

      Delete
  4. This looks absolutely amazing and it's making me want to add the Philippines to my Asia Travel Wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a beautiful country that I think everyone overlooks while they are out here and I don't know why!!

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh. I am so jealous. SO beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed. Barefoot Blonde truly is amazing! Also this is the first time I've seen pictures from someone's vacation in the Phillipines and it looks AMAZING OMG. Definitely going to have to add it to my list of places to go!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bfb is the bomb. DEF add it to your list!!!!

      Delete
  7. The picture of Duke holding lucy where she is smirking is my FAV of all time. I just LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it is so good! I had to come back and look at it after you commented :)

      Delete