9.28.2015

Manza Beach (Kinda)

A couple Saturdays ago (it's been a crazy month!) I went with some friends to a new beach! Manza Beach is the beach that ANA Intercontinental Resort uses for their guests. I always thought you had to pay to use their beach. Turns out I was wrong! They do charge you 500 yen to park though. 

We actually didn't end up going to Manza Beach. Right by the parking lot there is a little path down a beach. This beach only had a few people and didn't have the obstructed views Manza did. It's right in between Nabee Beach and Manza. This perfect spot is going on the list of my favorite beaches here. I love the Onna area and their beaches are so beautiful! If you haven't been here you should add it to your list. Some more pictures from our day below. 
 such a beach babe
"ahh the wind in my hair"
Me, Natalie, Taylor and our baby girls!
Natalie had a great idea to fill a bucket with water and then bury it in the sand. The girls loved splashing in it. Brings the water to them!
It was a Saturday well spent!

12 comments:

  1. Wow that bucket in the sand idea is amazing! Wished I had thought of that when my girls were younger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been amazing at getting out to the beaches this summer! I need to do better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying! Still have such a long list!

      Delete
  3. Love this! I need to check out this beach for sure. Was the water calm???? Ps. Another bathing suit for the win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes-we need to go! Maybe this weekend. It was calm! I think mamasan was a fluke the day we went. And thank you-you are so kind :)

      Delete
  4. Bucket in the sand= Brilliant! I didn't go to the beaches nearly enough this summer! Side note: you have really mastered that side braid!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you! I'd like to work on the fishtail dutch braid---much more challenging :)

      Delete
  5. I love that beach! It's one of my favourites, although you definitely need reef shoes. I also love Nabee. I love that one that kinda Manza beach you can always find a shady spot to sit. Also, there's good snorkelling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep-Nabee had been on my list after your post about it, so I was happy to see it was right next door!

      Delete
  6. Cuuuute pictures!! and that bucket in the sand idea is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete