9.29.2008

Up-dizzle

First off I've decided that kix cereal is one of the worst cereals ever made. I mistakenly bought it and only find it appealing when i wake up in the middle of the night, starving.

Photobucket

Well to sum up the past couple months, its been a little roller coaster ride--mostly the part where you're screaming and plummeting downhill, but then, luckily, come up right before you crash. (good analogy, eh?)

My little bro left to go on his mission--Ogden, Utah! So not too far from here... My fam dropped him off at the MTC, where we bawled our eyes out. I'm just so proud!! haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I began wonderful school once again. So naturally, I have homework coming out of my ears!! It's keeping me biz. But that more or less sums up the last month or so.


"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look to your blog! Very fun. Good luck with all that homework coming out of your ears... that sounds like it could hurt a little...

    ReplyDelete