3.16.2009

to whom it may concern

to sum up my past month...

  • brittany had a birthday
  • saw andrew bird in concert (amazing)
  • the weekly coldstone "girls night"--always a highlight
  • jackie had a birthday
  • amanda got married
  • eating girl scout cookies and mint musketeers
  • trying out sketchy run-down mexican restaurants
  • LOOOVING the warmer weather
  • helping natalie (as I type) overanalyze/write texts to a certain someone...ah the single life 
  • currently reading Love in the Time of Cholera, to keep up with my new years resolution to read a book/month.
  • occasional appearances at school
  • annnd loving life!!!! 

i have a good feeling about '09








3 comments:

  1. sounds like you've had a great month :o) Busy too!! Fun Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked your blog for a while and I love the new lay out! Happy to hear that '09 is lookin good!

    ReplyDelete