8.18.2009

please please please let me get what i want

dear summer,

please don't leave. i love you too much.

your biggest fan,

mickelle


sooo, I leave for utah this wednesday and it is very bittersweet. Maybe even more bitter. Call me crazy, but i really loved being home this summer. It was def the right decision for me. I am excited about this school year since i'm finally in my program and stuff. but now i gotta find a job out there. ughhhh. i'm thinking about just hittin up costa vida again... i mean, why not??!

here's a very abbreviated recap of my summer in pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. i would support you in costa vida. i would also support you getting me free food. jk...but seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to seriously consider taking permanent residence in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear mickelle,

    please don't leave. i love you too much.

    your biggest fan,
    stacy

    ReplyDelete