3.26.2010

The latest

First off I would like to officially welcome spring with open arms. Ive been a busy luttle bee lately. School is going well and is 4 weeks from coming to a close. Still totally unsure about what I'm going to be doing in the spring/summer, but I've got 4 weeks to figure that out.

I started interning at a place here in Provo called plaid video marketing, they speacialize in social media. It's pretty rad.

My boy moved yesterday to Washington dc. He's doing marines officer training. He is hard core. and awesome. And maybe like the best bf ever. Haha cheesy, sorry. But I miss him.

It's been a really good semester. I love life right now. I'll post some pics soon.


- Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. That is super exciting! Is your internship the last thing you have to do with your degree? How long is your "boy" in DC? Are you heading out to visit him/me? So many questions! Good luck with the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still can't believe he is already gone. and i didn't even get to say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duuuuukke! Ah, spring and summer. Bring it. That's what I say.

    ReplyDelete