6.26.2010

honest to blog

I enjoy blogging which is why i have a blog. Although sometimes my favorite part is redesigning it. But sometimes I wish i was a better blogger. Not in how frequently i update, but in the quality of my posts. Where is my talent?? Not in blogging...thats for sure! I did have an idea though for more interesting posts. I was thinking about some funny stories/incidents that have started to fade in my memory and I could blog about those so that A) i could remember them and B) perhaps provide some entertainment to someone out there in the blogosphere. I already have some ideas brewing in my mind. SO for those blog stalkers out there...you may have sometime interesting to look forward to!! I think my first story will be about the hitchhiker i picked up (kinda). muahah

No comments:

Post a Comment