5.09.2011

Happy Mother's Day

My momma and me Oct 14 1986

I'm soooo grateful for my wonderful beautiful mom!!!! Everyone says I'm just like my mom so obviously she's pretty great. I'll always be thankful for the million times I locked myself out of the car and she drove to come unlock at school and beaver lake (1hour round trip for her) and for bringing all my homework assignments and books to school I had left at home.  THANK YOU!!!!! 
I LOVE YOU MOM!


My Mom in Hawaii 20 years old.


Me in the same shirt 18 years old! Definitely got our money's worth with that shirt!

2 comments:

  1. that baby picture is so cute. love the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "definitely got our money's worth with that shirt" isn't that the truth - but what shirts didn't our parents get their money's worth out of. :p

    precious

    ReplyDelete