11.24.2011

Thanksgiving Eve

Happy thanksgiving eve! Duke and I are currently in a hotel in Nashville, TN, on our way to indianapolis for the holiday. It's been an cold drive. See, it hasn't been cold enough to turn the heat on in our cars yet in Florida, and well dukes heat does not work in his car..which is the car we took. Whoops! I've never been so cold!!! So in the spirit of thanksgiving in grateful for HEAT!!

Also I did a "guest post" over on one of my bff's blog. I wrote a list if what I was thankful for and left a video clip that served as my inspiration for wearing my stretchy waistband pants tomorrow! So excited for delicious food!!!

Also, I'm half asleep right now, so I apologize for the ramblingness if this strange post. Goodnight!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment