8.01.2012

California Wedding Weekend














mccrory family
I think this one is my favorite pic from the weekend








I love weddings!! Duke's older brother Roy finally tied the knot to Julie this past Saturday in Newport Beach.  So glad I got to go, even though we didn't get to spend much time there. Got in Friday before the dinner and left early Sunday morning. The wedding was really great and I'm just so so happy for them both. They make such a cute couple. It was also fun seeing his whole family and having fun with the little nieces and nephew. How cute are they?! Even got to sneak in a ride at California Adventure. (ps military discounts are awesome). The weather was a REALLLY nice break from the crazy humidity here, even though at night I was freezing. (I like the humidity at night, personally). Also, I think California does palm trees much better than Florida does.

No comments:

Post a Comment