2.10.2013

Calendars & Short Film

Soo I have this strange love for calendars. I really love calendars. Pretty ones that is. Last year and this year I got the NPR calendar for my kitchen bc they are cool and cheap and the money goes to NPR. (which I saw is also 50% off). However, I looove paper Source's calendar. And I just saw that they were 50% off. So I'm thinking about getting another one and thought I would share the good news in case you haven't gotten a calendar!

http://www.paper-source.com/cgi-bin/paper/new/calendars/default/all.html




Also, I saw this on A Cup of Jo's blog and thought it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. It's a 6-minute short film by Disney that is up for an Oscar for Best Animated Short. It's called Paperman. And it is adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment