5.28.2013

Austin TX with Duke

The first weekend of May was mine & Duke's last weekend together till June. So we packed up almost our whole house (minus my stuff and kitchen stuff) moved it all into storage units then headed up to Austin on Saturday. I've been dying to go the whole time I've lived here, but somehow hadn't quite made it. We actually spent most our time east of Austin exploring a couple different natural springs. We visited Hamilton Pool & Krause Springs. Krause Springs was way better in my opinion. We stayed in Austin and ate our meals out there. It was a good last hurrah together.

Hamilton Pool Springs>>>











Krause Springs>>>

Duke made me jump off the rope swing in the background. It was fun, but the water was freeeeeezing!

Food>>
Old Pecan Street Cafe French Toast
Home Slice Pizza.
We boarded Winston at the PetSmart PetsHotel for the day and when we picked him up they gave us this picture. It was Cinco De Mayo of course! Cracked me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment