2.12.2014

Cape Manzamo and Rollerslides


This beaute you're looking at here is Cape Manzamo. I was a biiiit disappointed with the weather on Saturday. But even though it was overcast, chilly and super windy, it was still just so dang gorgeous. You just can't be too mad about it. I'd like to go back when it's warmer and low tide to walk through the tide pools. So, I'll be back!

little hermit crab!!
I also had my very first rollerslide park experience on Saturday. I have to say, it was a pretty good one. Just look at that slide! It was super fun, but my bum hurt a little after. But I think it's safe to say that Japan's parks are better than America's parks. 
Duke & I (in the upper right corner)
My friend Erika. She's a natural;)

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing photos! Such a beautiful blog!! :)

    Much Love & Many Blessings.... Jayma | http://JaymasTips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks so much!! I really appreciate your kind words :)

      Delete