3.06.2014

Sunny Weekend Days

It's been a while since I've blogged. I just haven't been in the blogging mood to be honest. But today it sounded fun. Here are some pictures from almost 2 weeks ago when the weather was beautiful and we walked down to Araha Beach for a bit. It's been rainy and hanging in the 60's for the last couple months. I AM READY FOR THE 70's AND SUN! Is that so much to ask? Regardless, I say it all the time, but Okinawa is so beautiful. I really love living so close to the beach. And so does Winston, he told me so. We also went on a fun little camping trip last weekend that I will blog about that soon!
My little water dog. I love him so!
somebody is overdue for a summer tan^ yikes

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to hear you complaining about 60s when it's been Antartica here in AR!!! ha! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete