2.09.2015

Saturday & Sunflowers

On Saturday I spent some time with my friend Annie since both our husbands were working. Well, Duke is actually deployed right now, but I'm sure he was working wherever he was. We went to brunch at Coffee Casa, walked to the seawall, then later that afternoon we went to the sunflower field where they usually have the sunflower festival (they moved it this year). But we got our pictures in! I don't know what I'm gonna do when Annie LEAVES ME this summer. We're kind of each other's personal photographers, since our husbands are always stuck at work. Love this little island! See sunflowers from last year here.

7 comments:

  1. ooooo nice new design! also I can't believe it's been a over a year already that we went last year because we only had known each other for like a month at that time. time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the original sunflower field? I heard the "new" one has very short sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the old one from years past! that is so weird about the new field! i didn't know that sunflowers could be so short. bummer

      Delete
  3. youre such a cute mama! cant wait for our babies to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. furthermore I cannot feel this has been any more than a yr previously that individuals traveled a year ago due to the fact we all simply acquired identified the other person regarding being a calendar month during those times. moment lures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. additionally I can not think it has been the on the 12 months currently that people proceeded to go this past year simply because all of us just experienced recognized one another with regard to just like a 30 days in those days. period jigs!
    baby follow

    ReplyDelete