4.14.2015

Sunny Days

I love Okinawa in the spring (before rainy season). The SUNNY days before the oppressive heat sets in. One of these sunny days I FINALLY made my way up to Cafe Doka Doka with some friends and then we went to the beach afterwards. 
We've reached our halfway point of living in Okinawa and I'm already getting sad. I still can't get over how incredibly beautiful this place is and I know I'm going to miss it so much when we have to move. So I have a renewed sense of adventure to explore every nook and cranny of this island. I don't want to have any regrets when it's time to leave!
Is this real life?? Yes, yes it is.
Me and my sidekick
This place makes all the pottery that all the food is served on. Pretty fancy.
my little beach bum
maeda flats at low tide
Okinawa we love you

2 comments:

  1. Mickelle I love your swimsuit (and all your adorable baby Lucy picture of course)! Do you mind sharing where it's from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! It's Jcrew, but I got it from ebay! Brand new for $20..ebay is a gold mine!

      Delete