1.02.2012

Utah Christmas Vacation

Christmas Vacation was great. We spent most of the time in Logan, UT with Duke's family. I also got to see Brittany and Jules for a few hours before they left to Indiana for their Christmas celebration. Then I got to see my friends Whitney and Scott and their pup Milo who were the best hosts ever!!! Here's some of the things I did:
Ate at Cafe Rio 3 times, of course
Attended my first deaf church service
Did 25 push-ups in our annual (as of now) Christmas push-up contest 
Played a bunch games!
Shot guns for the first time!
Delicious turkey dinner
Logan Temple
Watched Harry Potter 7 part 1 & 2
Went on a small hike (pictured below)

It was sooo fun!! Here's a million pictures! ps. Utah is so cold and I'm glad I don't live there in the winter anymore. So very happy. But I love the summers!




Duke's Grandparents opened this Nature Center!


Making Gingerbread houses with the fam!




The saddest house you ever did see









I know it looks like the gun is pointed at Duke, but it is behind him. Duke is a psycho about gun safety. He doesn't trust "civilians' with guns.

Helping me with the apple pie. Such a sweetie.
Flying home



3 comments:

  1. Next time you come out we're being better hosts and doing something more than simply sitting in our kitchen and talking. Can't wait until summer! PS your red pants+snow boots+scarf and hat is adorable. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duke's comment about not trusting "civilians" with guns made me laugh, reminds me of my brothers. Utah looked like a blast! Our paths better run together sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the picture of you with the gun makes me a little nervous :)

    ReplyDelete