10.22.2012

The Empire State

NEW YORK!! wooooo! I have a list of my top 3 places to visit in the US and NYC was one of them. So I was super excited for NYC. I have been once before, but I was in 9th grade and we were there for about a day and half of it was spent hiking up the statue of liberty. So this was long overdue. Needless to say, I loved it.


View from the rooftop of the Met





Shake Shack yum
Central Park





Lincoln Center
We arrived midday and visited the Met, walked through Central Park and last minute decided to see the Philharmonic Orchestra playing at the Lincoln Center. It was lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, thanks so much for visiting Shake Shack. Hope you had an awesome trip, and our team can't wait to see you again on your second trip to the Big Apple!

    -Brandy, Shake Shack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh...Shake Shack wrote on your blog. That's kind of awesome!

    ReplyDelete