11.21.2012

Fashion Fix

In my last post I said that the TV show Hart of Dixie was not really worth watching and I still stand by that. However, I have had too much time on my hands and have caught completely up on the show. One thing I do love about the show is the fashion! Jaime King and Rachel Bilson's characters are always dressed to a T in the cutest things I've ever seen (well for the most part). I love fashion. The older I get, the more I love it. To be honest though, I wish I didn't. I really wish that I liked saving money more than spending it on clothes, but that is not the case, to my husbands dismay. However, I am lucky enough to have a clothing budget each month, but sometimes I torture myself by going shopping online or in store when there is nothing left in the budget. Why do I do this to myself?! And that is when I wish I did not like clothes. But alas, here I am. And so I will leave you with some of the outfits I have adored on the show, in case you have a love for fashion as well.


oh love.

I hope everyone has a happy food-filled Thanksgiving! We are staying local since I have to work on black friday eek! Which yes, my first day of work is black friday...not sure how that is a good idea, but wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment