12.11.2012

Happy Day

I have exciting news! I got a job working as a dance teacher at Tippi Toes Dance Company!! I'm so happy about it. Can I tell you why?



I graduated in Dec 2010--2 years ago. Since then, I've really struggled to find a job I enjoy. I've had GOOD jobs, but never a job that I've felt "fulfilled" or particularly looked forward to. It's been extra hard due to moving 3 times in those 2 years and being stuck to the location where the military has taken us. It got a little depressing from time to time. I had basically decided that I was doomed to little jobs here and there following Duke around until we had kids-and hopefully being a mother would give me that fulfillment. I really hadn't even thought about being a dance teacher until I saw the job listing,  but the second I saw it I knew it was PERFECT for me. Absolutely perfect. I get to move around while I work, work with cute kids, dance, have fun, and those are all things I love.

I'm really, really excited about this opportunity and can't wait to start. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment