12.26.2012

The Merriest of Christmases

Christmas has been so good to me this year and I'm not talking about any presents! Duke and I celebrated this year just the two of us (although we are going to visit family tomorrow). I was afraid it was going to be a boring Christmas. But I was oh so wrong. Yesterday and today have been SO lovely. I was sitting at my dryer tonight, pulling out the clothes and folding them and tears just started flowing. And they are coming again as I write this. I'm so filled with love right now. My "cup runneth over" as they say. Spending quality time with the one I love is the only present I need! And little winston too of course. Life can be so sweet sometimes. I'm just completely overwhelmed with love for my husband, my family, my friends and for my Savior. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas as well! Some pictures from the last couple days below.

Christmas Eve dinner. PS. made these rolls. If you have not made them, you really need to. life changing.


Duke's wrapping job without any help! He's a pro.



We each opened one gift on Christmas Eve.
Christmas Morning!
Winston got a little oinky pig. Basically his twin.



Went for a bike ride and laid out poolside bc it was 80 degrees! Insane.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how those moments go - you realize how simple, but wonderful things are.

    Also, loooove that Duke wrapped those so nicely for you. precious

    And Winston and that pig kill me.

    ReplyDelete