7.24.2013

FaceTiming with Winston

Oh Winston! While Duke and I are living here in North Carolina, we aren't able to have Winston with us. The hotel on base they are putting us up in doesn't allow dogs. So for the time being he is staying in Arkansas with my parents. I'm SO grateful they are watching him and that they love him as their own. It's hard to leave your only child behind ;)

I FaceTime him practically all the time. My little brother thinks I'm annoying, because unfortunately we haven't trained Winston to answer and hold the phone yet (one day). But it's my favorite thing to see that squishy little face and little nubby tail wagging!! On a related note, I recently discovered that if I'm ever having a no-good-rotten day and feeling lonely, all I need to do is pull out my videos of Winston as a puppy and I'll be cheered right up! #reasonstohaveadog
 ok so maybe he isn't ALLways thrilled to see me.
 Jabba the hutt?? ^^
I wuv him.

1 comment:

  1. Can I tell you how happy I am to see that someone else loves their dog as much as I love mine? Haha. He is darling. I bet he misses his mama.

    ReplyDelete