9.21.2013

Charleston-Part I

Charleston South Carolina! I have been DYING to go here forever. It's only 4 hours south of where we are living in North Carolina and I told Duke I was going there if it was the last thing I did! (I also said that about Savannah, and well, that didn't happen). Anyways, Charleston was an absolute dream and definitely on my go-back-to list. We only had 2 days there so it was a quick trip. We hit up 3 plantation homes, some yummy restaurants, and saw the lovely homes downtown. I LOVED IT.
 Drayton Hall Plantation Home-It's not restored only preserved, so the inside doesn't look that great. ha.


 Magnolia House & Gardens-The gardens were beauuuuuuuuuuutiful. I think I took about 100 pictures just in the gardens, so I tried to pick and choose below! It was hard!
 This 5 ft snake crossed our path!
 A mini bamboo forest^

1 comment: