7.25.2015

Beach Life

Last weekend we made it out to Mama San Beach on Ikei island. I think it's one of the more beautiful beaches out here. They charge 500 yen, but it's gorgeous and it has some decent snorkeling. It's about an hour and half drive from where I live so I don't make it out there often, but we enjoyed it! Lucy is starting to enjoy the beach more too these day since she's figured out sand is fun to play in and we break toys she only sees at the beach. She's my little beach babe!

2 comments:

  1. I have an almost 1 year old and I struggle to find places to explore in the summer heat since I worry about her overheating if we're outdoors for too long. Any suggestions or ideas? And any tips on exploring the island with a child in tow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comment :). It is hard when it's SO HOT!! Are you familiar with the bunny store? They sell things you can put in your car seat that have 2 pouches for a ice pack you freeze and then pop in before you leave your house. They really help in the hot car! Other than that, we usually aren't out tooo long. I always put a hat on her and try to keep her in the shade and bring a long water and she's done alright! Also randomly popping into places with AC to cool down for a bit helps too!!

      Delete