3.10.2016

Malibu

We spent a day in LA visiting the California Science Museum and ended the day with a drive up to Leo Carrillo State Park in Malibu just in time to see one of the most beautiful sunsets I may have ever seen in my life. I couldn't put my camera down because i honestly could not get over the beauty of it! Also I have to mention I'm blogging this while listening to the old OC mixes and it is making me so happy!! I suggest listening while reading this but I can't force you. When is Netflix gonna pick up the OC? I'm still waiting for that day. And now I give you a very trimmed down version of all the photos I took. California is full of beauty. 
 My favorite little explorer

 I love when I can capture a real smile from Duke. They are my favorite.
It's almost strange how happy looking at a photo of your husband and daughter together can make a person.
Until next time California.

7 comments:

  1. Those last two photos of Duke and Lucy are perfection. Frame them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! such a gorgeous evening. and then i got to see you after! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yeah! same day! which made the day even better.

      Delete
  3. So gorgeous!!!! I have been feeling sad having to go back to California's "ugly" beaches but mannn this one is GOOOOOOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your pictures are absolutely STUNNING!! So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that sunset sky is gorgeous!! and those pics of Duke and Lucy are just TOO CUUTE! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete