4.24.2016

Sakura

Way back in February the cherry blossom trees bloomed. It is one my favorite things to see here. The sakura blooms here are a beautiful pink color compared to the white ones you see in mainland or DC. I have to say I'm a big fan of the pink blossoms! This year I went to a couple different places to see them. I went to Nago Castle and Yogi park in Naha. It was also Duke's first year to see them since they bloomed a little later than normal he was actually here for once. I took approximately 1 billion pictures and really tried to narrow them down. When things are so pretty it's hard to stop clicking the shutter button!!! I want to capture the beauty forever. So I present you below with about 1 million flower photos ;).
 Had to climb the tree
Love this picture with the two little Japanese boys walking home from school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment