3.04.2011

My Best Friends Wedding!

Sooo as I mentioned my sister, Brittany, got married on Feb 5 in salt lake. It was sooo much fun!! and it really turned out so beautiful. The whole day seems like a such a blur. There were sooo many people I hadn't seen in a long time and so many people to talk to and catch up with. It was so fun to see all the people who came out though. That's one of the reasons weddings are so fun I think, you get to see so many people who you haven't seen in a while.
Also, i was thisclose to catching the bouquet. In fact in flew directly into my hand, as you will see in one of the pictures below, and then just bounced right back out. It was so tragic. And then a cute little girl just picked it up. (she was closer to the ground) I suppose it made her day, so I'm ok with it. I just felt it was my duty to catch the bouquet at my sisters wedding..but i failed.
All these pics are from the photographers blog: alixannlooslephotography.blogspot.com. She did an awesome job i thought.











do you see that desperate attempt of mine?? so pathetic...

1 comment:

  1. The pictures ARE beautiful. That's funny about the bouquet, I'm sure everything will turn out fine. :) It's been a while since I've checked your blog. I'm glad you're still blogging, it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete