3.23.2011

my hair & happy things

My hair is a love/hate relationship. I love my hair. I would be ugly without it. However, it takes a lot of time to have hair. You have to wash it, and then blow dry it, and then brush it and then figure out what to do with it. And then the next thing you know, you have to do it all over again. I realize most people probably wash their hair everyday and its no big, but that just doesn't work out for me. I typically wash my hair 3 times a week...Last week, it was 2 times. Saturday was a scary day. Sounds gross, huh? I just hate washing my hair. If I wash it, I have to blow dry it and that means damage to my already fragile hair. I even revolve what days I run around what days I will wash my hair. Anyways, I'm sure thats more than anyone cares to know, but the point is, I'm not gonna let my hair decide what I do anymore! I will wash it when it needs washed and whatever happens, happens. 

Guess what? The walmart home office has a little pharmacy inside of it for the associates, isn't that kinda cool?? hah, I just found that out today. I love Walmart. They really do make the world a better place. Anyways, remember my post about fast walkers yesterday? Well today I was walking with this guy I work with to the pharmacy and on the way back he said, "I'm glad you're a power-walker like me" and I started laughing, and told him my feelings about walkers as well. Especially when it's cold outside...helloooo, lets move it! Anyways. 

I also got my very own AAA card today!! yay!! My mom has had one for years, but for some reason I got one this year too. I feel safer. 


Also, I love Sam's club/Costco. We don't have a Costco in Arkansas for obvious reasons, but I feel like they are essentially the same thing. It is factually true that the food is better at Sam's club than at walmart. If you don't believe me, buy a carton of strawberries and/or blueberries at Walmart and then buy some at Sams club and well, then you will believe too. And its just fun to buy stuff in big quantities for some reason...I don't know what it is. AND! I went today and they have a self-checkout now! and its cool, bc you get to use the laser gun scanner thing. Anyways, it made me happy. 

Now that I have officially rambled for the length of this post, I am finished.

4 comments:

  1. I know that Walmart is your employer and they literally pay you to say nice thing about them, but lets call a spade a spade shall we? Sam's and Costco are not the same...they are not even close. If they were, I wouldn't be shelling out membership fees to both each year. :) and FTR (for the record) if you think the food at Sam's is exponentially better than Walmart...then the food at Costco is EVEN BETTER!!!! ;)

    I just had to set the record straight. Also, could you please talk to the powers that be and tell walmart to "roll back" or reinstate their made in america campaign? I never thought it would happen but I do agree with Hillary Clinton on that one issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, ok, ok you called me out! I do love costco. I realllly do. And I can list many reasons--first and foremost- 3 scoops of gelato in a waffle cone for $1.75. 2nd--the best and closest to homemade pumpkin pie in the world, 3- They print their pictures in cool ways and 4-otis spunkmeyer cookie dough...haven't seen that at sams yet. And well, I'm sure the list goes on. But I was poor in college, so i didn't take advantage as much. So i will give you that one...I just have to make myself feel better, ok!?

    And about the made in america campaign...I'll see what I can do. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw otis spunkmeyer cookie dough at walmart yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you got a triple a card for living at home. . . it's all a sham ;) also, yes, your hair keeps you from being ugly and you know my opinion on the issues you have. muahaha I have no idea how that sounds

    ReplyDelete