10.16.2011

Birthday Recap


I think my favorite part about birthdays is all the phone calls/texts/fbook love. (even though i didn't get to all the calls-sorry!) People are so nice. 

Duke only had to go in for a couple hours in the morning (before I was even awake), so we went canoeing! It was such a beautiful day and so was fun (even though I'm a weakling canoe-er). I was actually really scared/paranoid the first bit of the ride because- in the office where we paid for our canoe, there were all these pictures of alligators (babies...but still!) they had found in/by the river. I kept thinking I saw one, but it always ended up being a log. I'm officially scared of alligators. 

Then Duke surprised me with a bicycle that he even attempted to wrap. Very cute of him. I love it. I can't wait to ride everywhere on it.


Then I worked out, baked and had friends over to play games, in which I also forgot to take pictures. Sometimes you just have to live the moment and forget the pictures though, right? 

Baking Creations




BEST FROSTING EVER. Couldn't eaten it by itself.
All in all it was a great birthday. Thanks to all the friends who came! Cheers to 25!


1 comment: