10.03.2011

WEDDING!! part 1

I have to say I worked hard on my wedding all summer long. Probably too hard. I sometimes thought it would be the death of me. Because of all this hard work I was scared that things were going to go wrong. The day before the wedding I had a few breakdowns, and lots of tears. But I am happy to say that the day of was perfect for me. I was happy and didn't notice anything wrong. I'm so glad I was able to just enjoy the day and not worry about silly things. I do wish I could have had more pictures with Duke before the reception. We didn't do "groomals" and so we only have pictures from the temple, where the sun was pretty bright and I look like i'm glowing in all of them. ha. However, I really did love our photographer. Alixann Loosle. She did a great job and did a  great job at Brittany's wedding as well. So here's some pictures!














We love each other.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures, ambassador of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, you guys look so happy and in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them!!!! You look so beautiful! Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete