10.14.2011

Project Time

I completed a project!! (well half-way actually...still have the chairs to do). We got our kitchen table from Craigslist. And it was fine as is, but kinda boring looking I thought. So I decided to paint it. Spray paint style. It's not perfect, but it's good enough for me and I like to look at it now. I wish I had endless money to decorate however I'd like, but alas, I do not. I've accepted it's gonna be a few moves before my house looks the way I'd really like it to. But I still like the little home we have. It's fun.

ok so here is the table before:
I actually made all those patches on top. tried to hand sand. bad idea.
(oh, and beautiful lawn, no? Its sand and weeds)
and After...wa laaa!
I also ruined a perfectly good shower curtain in the process. But it was all I had. Anyways, I'm proud of myself for finally doing something "crafty" and "productive"

Tomorrow's my birthday and my plans are:
  • read as many blogs and spend as much time on pinterest as I want and not feel bad
  • workout
  • make cupcakes
  • make pumpkin goodness
  • watch some tv shows perhaps
  • mayyyyyyyybe go to the beach (if I haven't spent all day on the computer)
  • drink as much diet coke as I want!
  • have some friends over, eat yummy pizza, cupcakes, pumpkin goodness, play games. 
woot woot!!

2 comments:

  1. the table looks so cute! i'm excited to see it tonight. happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still think it's funny i was obsessed with white shabby circular tables and you're the one who ends up picking one. that's just how it goes for us. looks awesome

    ReplyDelete