8.30.2013

Myrtle Beach for our Anniversary!

We went ahead and celebrated our anniversary over the weekend. We went down to Myrtle Beach in South Carolina, which was double exciting because I got to check South Carolina off my states list! I love having an anniversary, because really it's just another reason to have fun and celebrate, and who hates that?!
Also, I would like to brag about my bargain hunting skills for getting hotels. I'm kind of the best at it. I may not be good at singing, or sports, or those other normal talents, but gosh darn it- I can find a deal! Just ask my family. 
Got fancied up for a fancy dinner. (You have to document those times you actually are not wearing pants! and a necklace!-thats a rarity around here)
 And more beaching!
 handsome

This couple was sitting in front of us, and I couldn't help but think-I hope that's us in 40 years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment