11.25.2013

Churaumi Aquarium

Churaumi Aquarium is the 3rd largest aquarium in the world. No big deal. When I wikipedia-ed it I found out the name Churaumi means 'beautiful ocean' in Japanese, very appropriate. Anyways it was a really cool aquarium in an AWWWEEESOMME location, right on the water in a huge park and we were lucky enough to be there for sunset. The highlight is a giant tank with three whale sharks. Largest sharks in the ocean, but they don't eat people. yay.
Whale Shark feeding on plankton

Then we headed up some winding, narrow roads to a restaurant called Pizza in the Sky. Lots of people had raved about it, so we checked it out. The view was incredible. I didn't die over the pizza though. Still fun though!
coolest menu
the view
This lady was eating the pizza with her chopsticks, but of course once I pulled out my phone to take a picture, she stopped. But it was awesome guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment