11.21.2013

Laguna Beach/The Getty/Balboa

Southern California..I love it there. It's probably because whenever I go it's always vacation and visiting family and/or friends. Also I have a thing for palm trees and California has no shortage of them. And the weather. And the rolling brown/dead hills. And the ocean. It all just wraps itself up into a little place that I would love to live in at some point! Anyways this was Winston's and my last stop on our road trip. (Duke flew out of Seattle). We mostly spent time with Duke's family while we were here and made a couple side trips to Laguna and The Getty. I also stopped by Balboa Island with my friend Claire, and Winston tagged along! Isn't Laguna dreamy?
 The Getty! Pretty place, decent art, great architecture, and good views. We enjoyed it.


And the one picture I took from Balboa!

No comments:

Post a Comment