1.06.2017

Tokashiki Island

The beginning of July Lucy and I went with some friends to Tokashiki Island for a day trip. Tokashiki is another one of the Kerama Islands. A day trip was not enough! We only had time to explore one beach-Aharen, which was gorgeous of course, but I still want to go back and swim with the turtles at the other beach on the island! 
 We stopped for lunch first thing and Lucy didn't skip a beat making herself at home.
Aharen Beach views
The crew!
 Naptime, mamas included
 Taylor and I hiked to an observatory with an amazing view of the beach. Like how is the world so beautiful? Never ceases to amaze me.
 Aharen Beach from the observatory

finished out the trip with some snocones naturally!
 I hope to make it back at least once before we leave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment